Development – Validation – Industrialization
2D ANALYSIS Host Cell Proteins (HCP)
2D DIGE – 2D Western Blotting – Antibody Coverage
ELISA – SRID – LATEX – LATERAL FLOW
Analysis – Purification – Labeling – Biochemistry
SRID plate Reader & Software
Immunoassays and Services for QUALITY and SAFETY controls of raw and processed biological materials
Focused on BioPharmaceutical – Biotech – Agrofood and Veterinary Companies
CHARACTERISATION of your HCP ELISA
- Determination of the polyclonal anti-HCP antibody coverage using 2D-Western Blotting (2D-DIBE)
- Characterization of HCP and Drug Substance by 1D and 2D electrophoresis (2D-DIGE)
- Selection of the generic HCP ELISA test that best suited to your bioprocess
- Measurement of allergens, markers and HCP
- Routine analysis using your methods or a methods developed and validated by IDBiotech
- Analysis of proteins and antibodies using 1D and 2D SDS-PAGE and Western-Blotting
HCP ELISA – 2D ANALYSIS – ANTIBODY COVERAGE
IDBiotech is your partner for the development, the characterization and the validation of your process specific HCP ELISA test !
PROCESS SPECIFIC HCP ELISA
Development and validation of a process specific ELISA test for the quantification of E.coli HCP in batches of recombinant proteins used in a human therapeutic vaccine.
Selection of the commercial HCP ELISA that best suited for the quantification of the HCP all over the purification process of a recombinant Interleukin produced in CHO cell line. Determination of the percent of coverage of the commercial anti-HCP polyclonal antibodies using 2D-western blotting with cyanine-dye labeling (2D-DIBE).
Development and validation of two ELISA tests for the quantification of milk allergens in hypoallergenic infant formulas made with extensively hydrolysed bovine whey proteins.
Our test kits are intended for R&D and analytical laboratories from agro-food, veterinary, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
They use ELISA, SRID, Latex and LFD technologies and are manufactured in an ISO 9001 v 2008 certified environment.
Applications are varied: measurement of dairy proteins, animal health markers, food or environmental allergens, certification of the animal origin of raw materials.
Digitization, Interpretation and Archiving of the results obtained with the IDRing® plates (SRID Tests)